The perfect combination of peanut butter, banana and chocolate, all in a frozen little bite!
- 2 large bananas
- 1 small jar of peanut butter
- 120g milk or dark chocolate
- sprinkles / chopped nuts / desiccated coconut or any other toppings
- Line a baking tray with parchment.
- Cut each banana into approximately 12 pieces and lay them onto the baking tray.
- Scoop 1 tsp of peanut butter onto half of the banana pieces, and then place another piece of banana on top, making a little sandwich.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Once the bites are frozen, melt the chocolate. Dip each banana bite into the melted chocolate. I found it easier to do this with a fork in each hand. Place the chocolate covered bite onto a plate and quickly add your chosen topping. You will need to work fast as the cold bananas will make the chocolate set fast.
- Repeat for each bite.
- Store in either the fridge or the freezer.