A quick and easy one pan family meal ready in just 10 minutes
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 150g broccoli
- 1 courgette
- 150ml veg stock (low or no sodium)
- 150ml milk
- 2 pouches Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice
- 100g creme fraiche
- a small amount of grated cheese (can use low fat)
1. Add the oil and onion to a large pan and fry for 2 minutes until soft.
2. Add the garlic, broccoli and courgette and cook for another minute.
3. Pour in the stock and milk, pop on a lid and leave to cook for 4 minutes or until the veggies are soft.
4. Mix in the Uncle Bens Express Long Grain Rice pouches and cook for a couple of minutes until the rice has warmed through.
5. Finally stir in the creme fraiche and grated cheese and serve immediately.