Create a delicious summery dessert of Eton Mess with just a handful of simple ingredients. I’ve added plain yogurt to my recipe to make it a little lighter and make the ingredients go further.
- 200ml double cream
- 300g plain yogurt or greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey or sugar
- 60g meringue
- 300g strawberries, chopped
- Pour the cream into a large bowl and whisk until thick. I used a hand whisk but you can use an electric one too.
- Add the yogurt and honey/sugar and mix with a spoon.
- Break in pieces of the meringue and finally add over half the chopped strawberries. Mix again until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into 4 jars or glasses, layering with the remaining chopped strawberries.
- Serve immediately.