The easiest bread recipe ever – no sieving, no kneading, no proofing!
- 350g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- pinch of salt
- 280ml milk
- 125g hazelnut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease a loaf tin.
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the milk, yoghurt and sunflower oil and mix quickly with a knife.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 40 – 45 minutes. The bottom of the loaf should sound hollow when tapped.
- Once baked, turn the bread out onto a wire rack and wrap in a clean tea towel until it has cooled.