Feeding kids this summer is super easy with this delicious and quick Vegetable Pasta Salad recipe!
- 250g / 9oz pasta (any shape)
- 150g / 1 & 1/2 cups chopped frozen vegetables
- 50g / 1/3 cup tinned corn
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs (or oregano)
- 1/4 tsp french mustard
- Add the pasta shapes to a pan of boiling water and cook according to the package instructions.
- Four minutes before the end of cooking time add the frozen vegetables to the pan.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables and run under cold water for 30 seconds and then add to a large bowl.
- Mix in the corn and red pepper.
- In a small jar add the olive oil, honey, dried herbs and french mustard. Put the lid on and give it a good shake. Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and mix well.
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Serves 4 large or 6 small portions. The nutritional information below is based on 4 large portions.