An easy recipe to use up your Christmas leftovers by turning them into a delicious Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Pie. It even uses up leftover vegetables too!
- 400g cooked turkey
- 400g cooked vegetables
- 75g brie
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 295g tin condensed cream of chicken soup
- 320g ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Chop the turkey, vegetables and brie into bite sized pieces and add to a large bowl.
- Add in the cranberry sauce and soup and mix well.
- Transfer this mixture into a pie or baking dish.
- Unroll the pasty and cut out a piece big enough to fit over the top of your dish. Use a star cookie cutter to cut shapes from the remaining pastry and place them on top.
- Brush the pastry with the beaten egg and use a sharp knife to insert 4 or 5 slits in the pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving with a side of extra vegetables.