Super easy Lamb Koftas made using a little hack!
- 24 lamb meatballs
- 250g greek yogurt
- 1/4 cucumber, finely diced
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed or grated
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- 4 pitta breads
- lettuce, tomato and coriander to serve
- If using wooden skewers soak them in water for 15 minutes to stop them burning. Add three meatballs to one skewer and mould into a kofta shape.
- Cook the koftas under a medium grill for 15-18 minutes, turning them a couple of times to ensure they are cooked through evenly.
- Make the tzatziki by mixing the greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic and mint sauce in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the pitta breads in a toaster or under a grill.
- Serve immediately with lettuce, sliced tomato and fresh coriander.