A super easy cheat’s recipe for Cauliflower Cheese. A delicious side dish that the whole family will love!
- 600g / 1.3 lbs frozen cauliflower florets
- 300ml / 1.25 cups creme fraiche
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 50g / 1.75 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 20g / 0.74 oz grated parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f.
- Add the cauliflower florets to large saucepan, cover with boiling water and simmer for 6-8 minutes until just tender. If you are using fresh cauliflower you may have to reduce this cooking time.
- In a bowl add the creme fraiche, dijon mustard, cheddar and parmesan and mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drain the cauliflower well then put it back into the saucepan along with the cheese sauce. Mix well and then transfer into a baking dish.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve immediately.