A delicious no-bake Easter delicious made with cornflakes, chocolate and peanut butter and topped with Mini Eggs and Smartie Eggs!
- 200g chocolate (milk or dark)
- 125g peanut butter
- 75g honey
- 50g butter
- 100g cornflakes
- To Top:
- 75g chocolate, melted
- 125g mini eggs and smartie eggs
- Add the chocolate, peanut butter, honey and butter to a pan over a medium heat and cook until all the ingredients have melted, stirring constantly to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Add the cornflakes to a large bowl and pour in the melted chocolate mixture. Stir well.
- Line a large baking dish with parchment paper and press the cornflake mixture into it. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the cornflake mixture and decorate with the eggs and sprinkles. Return to the fridge for another hour to set completely.
- Remove and cut into 12 squares.
- The dessert will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.