Get the kids more involved in making their meals with these DIY Smoothie Bowls!
- 2 frozen bananas
- 100g / 3.5oz frozen berries
- 300ml / 10 fl oz milk (dairy or non dairy)
- Shredded coconut
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Flaked Almonds
- Bee Pollen
- Chia Seeds
- Place all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blitz until well combined. You can add a little extra milk if the mixture seems too thick.
- Divide the smoothie into 3 bowls and place on the table with your chosen toppings.
- Let the kids loose to decorate and eat their DIY Smoothie Bowls!