Get the kids involved in making their own meals with these super easy DIY Pitta or Naan Bread Veggie Pizzas!
- Mini pitta or naan bread
- Tomato puree / tomato paste
- Any topping you like, including:
- grated cheese
- red onion
- grated carrot
- green, red and yellow peppers
- olives mushrooms
- Line a muffin tray with silicone muffin cases or paper cases. Fill the cases with the pesto, tomato puree, cheese and veggies.
- Place this tray onto the kitchen table or another surface, along with the pitta breads or naan breads and let the kids make their own pizzas.
- Bake the pizzas on a baking or pizza tray in a preheated oven (180c / 350f) for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before cutting and serving.