Eggs aren’t just for breakfast. These Dippy Eggs with Avocado Grilled Cheese Toasties make a tasty and quick lunch or dinner for hungry kids!
- 2 medium eggs
- 4 small slices of crusty bread
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- a handful of grated cheddar cheese
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and gently drop in the eggs. Simmer for 5-7 minutes depending on how runny you like your eggs.
- Meanwhile layer the mashed avocado and grated cheese between the slices of crusty bread, making two mini sandwiches. Place them on a hot griddle pan and cook for a couple of minutes on either side until the cheese has melted and the bread has toasted.
- Serve immediately with a side of salad or veggies.