Make this tasty breakfast for one in less than 10 minutes. Creamy mushrooms flavoured with thyme and served on a toasted slice of sourdough or tiger bread.
- 150g mushrooms
- 1 tsp butter
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- 1/4 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice tiger or sourdough bread
- Chop the mushrooms into three of four slices.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the mushrooms and thyme.
- Cook cook approximately 5 minutes until the mushrooms are soft and any water released has cooked away.
- Add the creme fraiche and dijon mustard and stir well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toast a slice of tiger or sourdough bread and add the mushrooms on top.
- Serve immediately.