A delicious one pot Creamy Ham & Pea Pasta recipe, ready in just 15 minutes. Perfect for quick and easy mid-week meals!
- 350g pasta
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 150g frozen peas
- 120g cream cheese
- 100g chopped ham
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the pasta and stock cube to a large pan, cover with boiling water and cook according to the pasta package instructions. The stock cube helps to add some flavour to the pasta while it cooks.
- For the last 3 minutes of cooking, add some frozen peas to the pot. Then drain but retain a small cup of the pasta water for the sauce.
- Add in the cream cheese and add a splash of the retained pasta water. Mix until the cheese has melted and you get the right consistency of sauce. Add more pasta water if necessary.
- Add in the ham and garlic granules and mix again.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately with some green veg or salad.