A quick and easy recipe perfect for picky eaters; Creamy Avocado & Spinach Pasta with a no-cook sauce!
- 250g / 9 oz pasta
- 100g / 2 & 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 150g / 5 oz cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 10 basil leaves
- 30g / 1/3 cup grated parmesan
- 50ml / 1/3 cup milk
- 100g / 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook the pasta in boiling water on the hob according to the package instructions.
- Add the spinach to a food processor and blitz to reduce it in size.
- Add in the cream cheese, avocado, basil and parmesan and blitz again until all the ingredients have broken down and are combined.
- Add a little of the milk until the mixture reaches your preferred sauce consistency.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the spinach and avocado sauce. Finally add the cherry tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.