Delicious, filling and comforting Cream of Potato Soup, made with Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes.
- 50g butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1kg Albert Bartlett Rooster Potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock
- 125ml single cream
- handful of fresh parsley
- Add half of the butter and the onions to a large saucepan and fry for 2-3 minutes until the onions start to soften.
- Add the potatoes and stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 10-12 minutes until the potatoes are soft and cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and then use a stand blender or hand blender to blitz the soup until smooth.
- Add the cream and remainder of the butter and stir.
- Serve immediately with some chopped parsley on top.