Pancakes made super fun for kids with confetti sprinkles and topped with bananas, strawberries and chocolate!
- 100g / 7oz plain flour (all purpose flour)
- 2 medium eggs
- 300ml / 10 fl oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of sprinkles
- Strawberries, bananas and melted chocolate to decorate
- Add the flour, eggs, milk and vanilla extract to a bowl and whisk until there are no more lumps. Add 2 tbsp of sprinkles and stir gently.
- In a frying pan or pancake pan add a little oil or butter and brush it around the pan with some kitchen paper. Add a large ladle of the pancake batter and spread it around the pan until even. Cook for 2 minutes before flipping and cooking for a further minute on the other side.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter. The mixture will make 6 thin or 4 thicker crepe style pancakes.
- Serve immediately with the chopped fruit, remaining sprinkles and drizzle on some melted chocolate.