A delicious rich Hot Chocolate made with coconut milk. Packed full of flavour but low in calories.
- 250ml coconut milk (from a carton)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- optional: sugar free sweetener
- 10g mini marshmallows
- Add the coconut milk and cocoa powder to a saucepan and heat gently for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly so that the cocoa dissolves.
- Add the vanilla extract and sweetener if using and stir well.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and top with marshmallows
The calorie and nutritional information below is approximate only. If you need exact figures then we advise you to calculate this yourself.