Delicious, healthy, no bake Chocolate Orange Energy Bites. A super easy gluten free snack the whole family will love!
- 100g / 1 cup rolled oats
- 100g / 1/2 cup peanut butter (or another nut butter)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1/2 an orange
- 2 squares of semi sweet chocolate
- Place all the ingredients except the chocolate into a large bowl. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 10 equal sized balls and place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the energy bites. Return them to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
- Eat straight away or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.