These delicious little thumbprint cookies are made with just four ingredients and make the perfect sweet snack for toddlers or older kids who are gluten and dairy free.
- 1 medium banana
- 60ml / 1/4 cup orange juice
- 100g / 1 cup rolled oats (use certified gluten free if necessary)
- 8 dairy and gluten free chocolate buttons
- Preheat the oven to 170c / 340f and line a baking tray with parchment paper or a non stick silicone sheet.
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Add the orange juice and mix well. Then add the oats and mix together until everything is well combined.
- Take a large spoonfull of the mixture and shape into a round cookie shape. Place on the baking tray. Repeat with the remainder of the mixture. I made 8 cookies from this mixture.
- Press one of the chocolate buttons into the middle of each of the cookies and press down.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack.