A delicious creamy Chocolate & Coconut Porridge or Oatmeal. Perfect for breakfast for kids this winter!
- 2 cups / 125g rolled oats
- 3 cups / 750ml milk (dairy or non dairy)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp desiccated or shredded coconut
- sliced banana to top
- Place the oats, milk, cocoa and coconut in a saucepan and cook gently over a low-medium heat for approximately 5 minutes until the oats have cooked and the milk has all been absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon into bowls and top with a little extra coconut and sliced banana.