In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this delicious and healthy lunch idea; a simple omelette filled with chicken, ham, tomato and avocado.
- 2 medium eggs
- 75ml milk
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp French mustard
- 2 slices chicken
- 2 slices ham
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Whisk the eggs in a jug with the milk. Add the oregano and season with some salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a small non-stick frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Tilt the pan so that the mixture is evenly spread out.
- Cook for a about 2 -3 minutes, flip and then cook on other other side for another minute or two.
- Remove the omelette from the pan and place on a plate. Spread on the mustard.
- To the right hand side of the omelette, add the fillings; slices of chicken, ham, tomato, avocado and lettuce.
- Fold the omelette over and serve immediately.