A delicious, quick and easy lunch recipe made with Spring Greens and packed with chicken, cheese and veggies
- 2 Spring Green leaves
- 1 tsp American mustard
- 80g wafer thin chicken slices
- 1 large carrot, shaved with veg peeler
- 7 thin slices cucumber
- 25g grated cheddar cheese
- Cut the bottom of the stalks from both spring green leaves and then lay them flat one on top of the other.
- Spread the mustard onto the leaves and the add the other fillings – the chicken slices, the carrot shavings, the cucumber slices and the grated cheddar.
- Roll up tightly and then cut in two.
- Serve immediately.
The calorie and other nutritional information below is approximate only. If you need exact figure you should calculate these yourself.