A tasty and healthy lunch for one; a simple omelette made with leeks and cheese. Ready in just 10 minutes.
- 1tsp butter
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 medium eggs
- 50ml milk
- salt and pepper
- 25g grated cheese
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and add the sliced leeks.
- Cook on low for 5 minutes until the leeks are softened.
- Add the eggs and milk along with some salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
- Pour this into the frying pan and add the grated cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 3 minutes until the bottom of the omelette has browned.
- Transfer to under the grill for another 1-2 minutes until the cheese has completely melted.
- Serve immediately.