Serve up this delicious, healthy and fun Cheese, Veggie & Green Olive Hummus Wrap for kids and watch them have a giggle with their lunch!
- Green Olive Hummus:
- 1 can (240g drained weight) chickpeas
- 100g Lemon & Garlic Halkidiki Olives
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cheese & Veggie Wraps:
- Round tortilla or sandwich wraps
- Thinly sliced cheese
- Spiralized carrot
- Sliced radishes
- Sliced Black Olives
- Cherry tomato
- Thinly sliced cucumber
- Firstly make the green olive hummus by placing all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and blitzing until well combined. If the mixture is a little too thick add some water to loosen it.
- Spread some hummus on the inside of the wrap and place a large slice of cheese and some lettuce on top. Fold both sides of the wrap until they meet at the front and place on a plate. Secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Use the remaining veggies to decorate the wrap. Add the spiralized carrot for the hair and use the sliced radishes and black olives to make eyes. Half a cherry tomato to make the nose and use a very thin slice of cucumber to make the mouth.
- Remove the toothpick and the wrap should stay in place.
- Serve immediately with some crudites and the remaining Green Olive Hummus.