These delicious Cauliflower Cheese Quinoa Bites make an easy and healthy savoury snack
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 150g / 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 50g / 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- oil spray or butter to grease the tin
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F.
- Chop the cauliflower into small pieces and place in a food processor. Blitz until the cauliflower reaches a rice like consistency. Alternatively you can grate the cauliflower to achieve the same result.
- Place the cauliflower mixture in a large bowl with all the other ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Spray a little oil or rub a little butter into each hole of a 12 hole cupcake tray. Place a large spoonful of the mixture into each hole, flatten down and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow the quinoa bites to cool a little and firm up before you attempt to remove them from the tray.