A delicious and fresh salad, made with carrot, courgette and avocado. Perfect for summer!
- For the salad:
- 1 bag (approx 100g salad leaves)
- 1 courgette (zucchini)
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- Place the salad leaves into a large salad bowl and put to the side and wash the other vegetables under running water.
- Grate the courgette / zucchini and place it between several sheets of kitchen paper. Press down firmly with your hands to draw as much of the moisture as possible from the courgette and then transfer it to a large bowl.
- Grate the carrot in on top of the courgette, add the chopped avocado, red pepper and sesame seeds and mix it all together.
- Make the dressing by placing all the ingredients in a jar with a lid. Give it a good shake and then pour the dressing over the carrot mix.
- Finally add this to the bowl of salad leaves and serve immediately.