A delicious breakfast parfait made with honey caramelized bananas, greek yogurt and granola.
- 2 bananas (not too ripe)
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 200g greek yogurt
- 50g granola
- 1 tbsp date syrup (or honey / maple syrup)
- pinch of cinnamon
- Cut the bananas into round slices, approximately 1/2 inch thick each.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and mix in the honey. Add the banana slices so that each slice is sitting in the oil. Fry gently for 2 to 3 minutes or until the banana is starting to brown. Flip each banana slice and fry on the other side for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the bananas from the heat and begin to build your parfait with layers of caramelized banana, greek yogurt and granola.
- Top with date syrup and a pinch of cinnamon.