A fresh and colourful summer salad recipe made with giant cous cous, mozarella, cherry tomatoes and basil
- 200g giant cous cous
- 1 low sodium vegetable stock cube
- 125g mozzarella
- 10 – 15 cherry tomatoes
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Place the cous cous in a pan and cover it with boiling water. Add the stock cube and leave to simmer for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile prep the rest of the ingredients. Cut or tear the mozzarella and basil into small pieces and chop the tomatoes.
- When the cous cous has cooked, drain it in a sieve and run it under cold water until it has all cooled. Transfer the cous cours to a large bowl and pour in the olive oil. Add the mozzarella, tomatoes and basil and mix everything well.
- Serve immediately.