This delicious and fun Caprese Christmas Wreath makes a tasty starter for Christmas dinner and is brilliant for festive drinks and nibbles too.
- 100ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 300g mini mozzarella balls
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 30g basil leaves
- wooden cocktail sticks
- You will need a large plate and a small bowl to put in the centre.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and honey to a small saucepan and cook on a low simmer for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the caprese skewers. Add one cherry tomato, one mini mozzarella ball and basil leaf to each stick.
- Arrange each of the skewers around the centre bowl.
- When the balsamic glaze is ready pour it into the bowl.
Serve the Caprese Christmas Wreath immediately or store in the fridge for up to 6 hours. After that time the mozzarella balls will start to dry out.