A delicious low calorie single serve Buffalo Mac & Cheese recipe, so easy with just 4 ingredients and ready in 10 minutes!
- 90g dried macaroni
- 50g Seriously Spreadable Liught
- 50ml milk
- 1 tbsp Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
- Cook the macaroni on the hob according to the package instructions.
- When cooked, drain well and put the macaroni back into the saucepan.
- Add the Seriously Spreadable, milk and Frank’s Buffalo Sauce and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is best served straight away but it will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours. It can also be frozen. Defrost in the fridge overnight and reheat in the microwave or on the hob until piping hot.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 460