These frittata fingers make the best finger food for baby led weaning and toddlers!
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 75g / 1 cup grated courgette / zucchini
- 50g / 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 3 medium eggs
- 25g / 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp plain flour (can use gluten free or normal)
- 1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs or oregano
- Preheat to oven 180c / 350f. Grease and line a baking dish with parchment paper. I used a 8in / 20cm square dish.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the courgette and broccoli and fry lightly for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, cheese, flour and herbs together. Add the cooked vegetables and mix until well combined.
- Pour this mixture into the lined dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the frittata to cool before cutting into fingers or squares.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two days.