Make your own delicious homemade Biscoff Ice Cream in the KitchenAid with just five simple ingredients
- 300g Biscoff spread
- 75g sugar
- 600ml double cream
- 250ml whole milk
- 12 Biscoff biscuits
- Place the KitchenAid ice cream bowl in the freezer for at least 15 hours.
- Using the small mixing bowl and wire whip beater, mix together the Biscoff spread and the sugar until combined.
- Add the double cream and milk and mix again for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Remove the mixing bowl and beater from the machine and add in the ice cream bowl and attachments.
- Switch on to setting 1 and pour in the ice cream mixture. It is important that the machine is running BEFORE you add the ice cream mixture.
- Leave running for 30 minutes until the ice cream starts to harden.
- Crumble in 10 of the Biscoff biscuits and continue to mix for another few minutes.
- Turn the machine off and transfer the mixture to a lined dish.
- Freeze for 30 minutes to make the ice cream a little more firm.
- Serve in cones or in bowls topped with some of the remaining Biscoff spread (melt it in the microwave to make it easier to drizzle!) and more crushed Biscoff biscuits.