Warm and comforting, this Baked Eggs with Tomato & Chorizo recipe makes the perfect quick and easy lunch on a cold winters day
- 1 can (400g) chopped tomatoes
- 100g chorizo, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 4 medium eggs
- To garnish:
- Grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- In a bowl mix the chopped tomatoes, chorizo, garlic, oregano and paprika together. Divide the mixture between 4 oven proof dishes or ramekins. Crack an egg into each dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with grated parmesan and parsely.