Delicious soft oat bars made with just 5 ingredients perfect for breakfast. Egg free and easy to make dairy and gluten free too.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup / 100g oats
- 1 cup / 200ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup / 130g frozen berries
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan.
- Peel the banana and add it to a rectangle or square baking dish.
- Mash with a fork.
- Add the oats, milk, vanilla extract and frozen berries and mix well.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the dish for a few minutes before cutting into 8 bars.
- Serve with yogurt and fresh fruit.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Reheat in the microwave.
These bars can also be frozen and defrosted in the fridge overnight before reheating.