The whole family will love these delicious Egg Muffins packed with streaky bacon, cheddar cheese and chives!
- 6 slices streaky bacon
- 6 large or 7 medium eggs
- 100g / 1.5 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 175c / 350f. Fill each hole in a 6 hole muffin tin with a square of parchment paper.
- Line each of the holes in the muffin tin with a slice of streaky bacon and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In a large jug crack in the eggs and whisk with a fork. Add the cheese, dried and fresh herbs and pepper and mix again. Pour the egg mixture into the muffin holes on top of the bacon, dividing equally between each.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the muffins are cooked and firm and starting to brown on top.
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store in the fridge for up to 3 days in an airtight container.