This simple French Toast or Eggy Bread recipe makes the perfect finger food for weaning babies and toddlers!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 20 ml milk
- 3 small slices wholemeal bread
- butter or oil for frying
- Mash the banana and add it to a bowl with the egg and milk. Mix well until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Cut the bread into fingers and dip each one into the mixture. Don’t let it soak in the mixture, just dip it very quickly so it coats each side.
- Melt a little butter or oil in a frying pan and fry the bread slices for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 48 hours.