A delicious combination of avocado and strawberry makes this macaroni salad the perfect summer meal and great for kids!
- Pasta Salad:
- 220g / 2 cups macaroni or other pasta
- 1 avocado
- 1 green pepper
- 10 – 15 strawberries
- 4 tbsp sweetcorn
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water for 8 -10 minutes or accordingly to the package instructions.
- When cooked, drain away the water and, keeping the pasta in the colander or strainer, run under cold water until it has cooled.
- Prepare the remaining ingredients by chopping the avocado, pepper and strawberries into small pieces. Mix together with the pasta in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Add the olive oil and lime juice to a jar with a lid and shake until well combined. You can pour this directly onto the pasta salad or serve it on the side instead.