A delicious Springtime recipe. Serve with crusty bread for a light lunch or as a veg accompaniment to a main meal.
- 300g asparagus
- 1 tbsp olive oil (or oil from the jar of sundried tomatoes)
- 125g plum cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 50g feta cheese
- parsley to garnish
- Trim the asparagus and cook in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In another pan heat the oil and add the cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and garlic. Cook on a medium heat 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Pile the balsamic tomatoes on top of the asparagus and top with feta. Garnish with chopped parsley.