Crumble is the ultimate winter comfort food and this Apple & Berry version is super easy to make and packed with frozen berries and apples. So delicious!
- 500g mixed frozen berries
- 4 small apples, peeled, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces
- juice of 1 clementine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 60g cold butter, cut into cubes
- 50g oats
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Add the frozen berries, chopped apples, clementine juice and sugar to a deep baking dish and mix with a spoon.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour and butter with your fingers, rubbing well until combined.
- Add the oats and sugar and rub again with your fingers.
- Sprinkle this topping over the fruit, covering as much of it as possible.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Serve with greek yogurt.