Delicious mini bites made with four simple ingredients, soft and chewy so perfect for baby led weaning and toddlers too.
- 175g / 1.5 cups cooked quinoa (make sure it is completely dry)
- 40g / 0.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 1 small apple
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the quinoa and oats to a large bowl.
- Mash the banana on a board and add this to the bowl, then grate in the apple.
- Mix all the ingredient together with a spoon before rolling into approximately 20 balls. Place them on the tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the edges are just starting to brown.
- Allow to cool completely before eating. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.