A tasty and healthy recipe for overnight oats with grated apple and almond butter!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1½ cup milk (dairy or non dairy)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 1 cup grated apple
- Add the oats, milk, yogurt and almond butter to a large bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- Stir in the grated apple, cover the bowl with a lid or plastic film and place in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- If the overnight oats are a little too thick to eat, simply add some milk to loosen them up.
- The oats will keep covered in the fridge for two days.