Whip up this delicious Italian Family Feast from M&S in just 10 minutes. Quick, easy and so delicious!
- 320g Fiorelli Pasta
- 1 jar Tomato & Sausage Pasta Sauce
- 1 bag Peppery Italian Style Salad
- 1 Rosemary & Sea Salt Focaccia
- 1 tbsp Green Pesto
- 50g Pitted Hojiblanca Black Olives
- 20g Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and then add in the pasta. Cook for 8-9 minutes until soft but still a little al dente and then drain.
- In the meantime heat the pasta sauce in another saucepan until warmed through. Mix with the cooked pasta and olives.
- Make the salad by add the leaves to a large bowl and then topping with the parmesan shaving.
- Cut the focaccia into slices and serve on a board alongside the pesto.