Banana cooked in the airfryer until it is soft and caramalised. Topped with peanut butter and chocolate.
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- Sprinkling of cinnamon
- 50g greek yogurt
- 2 tsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp melted chocolate
- Cut the banana in half lenthways, leaving the skin on.
- Spread the honey over the top of the banana and then sprinkle on the cinnamon.
- Place the banana halves into the airfryer and cook at 180c for 8 minutes.
- When cooked, remove carefully as the bananas will be hot but also very soft.
- Serve with greek yogurt and drizzle on the peanut butter and melted chocolate.
Airfryer Snickers Banana is best eaten immediately after cooking.