Made with just three ingredients these Sausage & Cheese Pinwheels cooked in the airfryer make a quick and tasty lunch that the kids will love!
- 1 large tortilla wrap
- 3 sausages
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
- Cut the skins off the sausages and use a fork to mash them onto the tortilla wrap, spreading evenly all over.
- Sprinkle on the grated cheese.
- Roll the wrap up tightly and then cut into 12 equal sized rolls.
- Place in the airfryer and cook at 180c for 7 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chopped veggies.
These pinwheels are best served immediately but they can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. Eat cold or reheat in the airfryer for a couple of minutes.