A quick and easy lunch idea for kids; pizza toast cooked in the airfryer with three hidden veggies
- 2 slices bread
- spray oil
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/4 courgette
- 1/4 red pepper
- 60g pasta or pizza sauce
- 40g grated cheese
- Add the slices of bread to the airfryer and spray both sides with spray oil.
- Cook at 180c for 2 minutes on either side.
- In the meantime grate the carrot and courgette and chop the red pepper into small pieces.
- Mix the veggies with the pasta sauce and then divide this mixture between the two slices of toasted bread.
- Add the grated cheese on top.
- Cook for 8 minutes until the cheese has melted and is browned.
- Cut the pizza toast into four triangles and serve immediately with fruit and veggies.