A quick and easy lunch idea for kids; an omelette toast cooked in the airfryer in less than 10 minutes!
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 20g grated cheese
- 20g chopped ham
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices bread
- spray oil
- Crack the eggs into a jug and add the red pepper, spring onion, grated cheese and chopped ham.
- Add a little salt and pepper to taste and mix with a fork.
- Use the bottom of a glass to make indents into the slices of bread.
- Spray the top of the slices of bread with some spray oil and add them to the airfryer.
- Divide the egg mixture between the two slices of bread, pouring it into the indent you made.
- Cook at 180c for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1-2 minutes before cutting and serving with chopped fruit and veg.
This Airfryer Omelette Toast is best served immediately after making.