Make this epic Christmas Leftovers Toasted Sandwich in the airfryer, loaded with turkey, brie, stuffing and cranberry sauce
- 2 slices bread
- cranberry sauce
- spray oil
- Add the cranberry sauce to one slice of bread and then top with the brie, turkey and stuffing.
- Add mayonnaise to the other slice of bread.
- Pop the sandwich into the airfryer and spray with some spray oil.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 180c on one side.
- Turn it over and spray the other side with oil.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Cut in two and enjoy!