Delicious cheesy sausage bites made with just three ingredients and cooked in the airfryer
- 350g sausages
- 40g grated mature cheddar cheese
- 20g dried breadcrumbs
- Remove the skins from the sausages and add them to a large bowl.
- Add the grated cheddar and breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Take one heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball, then place in the airfryer.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture. You should be able to make 16 bites.
- Cook at 180c for 10 minutes, pausing half way to shake the sausage bites so that they cook evenly.
These sausage bites are best eaten immediately after cooking. However they can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days. They can also be frozen and defrosted overnight in the fridge.