Delicious crispy Courgette Sticks coated in a parmesan crumb and made in the Tefal ActiFry for a light and healthy meal or snack
- 1 small courgette
- 2 eggs
- 100g golden breadcrumbs
- 100g grated parmesan
- 150g flour
- 1.5 ActiFry spoons of oil
- Without peeling them, cut the courgette into sticks about 5-6 cm in length.
- Break the eggs into a shallow bowl and whisk lightly with a fork. You can season with salt and pepper at this point if you like.
- In another shallow bowl add the breadcrumbs and parmesan and mix.
- Put the flour in a sandwich bag, add in the courgette sticks and shake well until coated.
- Take each courgette stick, dip in the egg and then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Remove the paddle from the ActiFry and add the courgette sticks. Brush or pour on a little oil
- Cook on Mode 2 for 10 minutes.